Verbal Attack Pattern 6
"You're only preTENDing (X)
to get aTTENtion, you know!"
- "(X) is a false condition in your case."
- "You would stoop to anything to get attention."
- This whole setup is only bait to get you into an argument.
It may hurt your pride a little, but anything else will just put you into
their verbal trap on their terms. If you do argue, you will prove that
you like having their attention. This way, they will either give up or try a
different type of an attack.
- Say, "It's kind of you to be so understanding."--without sounding
- Or, "One so rarely meets people capable of clear perceptions."
Reload Main Page