(Right Click To Start Midi)
My Creed for Life
A Poem about Secrets
- I believe that all life deserves to be treated with respect.
- I believe there exists a power greater than myself that loves me
and wants me to experience true happiness.
- I believe that I have a duty to the rest of the universe to heal my
emotional wounds - no matter how small - so I will not pass my pain onto
- I believe that actions speak louder than words.
- I believe that I have a right to dissociate myself from those who
constantly indulge in abusive practices.
- I believe that friendship should not have any conditions, except love
- I believe it is a greater challenge to be creatively good than deviously
- I believe a shameful secret is a dishonorable one that should be
confronted, exposed, and ultimately overcomed.
Reload Main Page